6170 Evanston Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,536 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 490706121109000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1251968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6170 Evanston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6174 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$151K2--1,002
- 6166 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$167K21.51,806
- 6180 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$144K2--816
- 6164 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$187K21.52,160
- 6160 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$144K2--1,024
- 6186 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$144K2--834
- 6154 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$168K21.51,302
- 6171 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$116K21915
- 6169 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$162K211,824
- 6175 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$175K321,896
- 6194 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$128K21846
- 6167 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$131K2--781
- 6179 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$171K221,768
- 6146 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$149K2--864
- 6165 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$161K221,236
- 6183 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$140K2--988
- 6157 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$182K2--1,395
- 6153 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN$142K2--1,210
- 6147 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$147K321,118
- 6187 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN$145K211,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.