6178 James Alan St, Cypress, CA 906304 beds, 3 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1969 for $36,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Year Built:: 1969,Community:: Out Of Area,Tract::,Property Type:: Single Family,Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Parcel #: 13416505
- Zillow Home ID: 25239326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6178 James Alan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90630 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Cypress, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90630 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cypress.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90630 home values.
- 6188 James Alan St Cypress, CA$672K421,988
- 6168 James Alan St Cypress, CA$672K421,988
- 6181 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$609K52.51,786
- 6201 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$622K42.52,063
- 6171 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$563K321,225
- 6177 James Alan St Cypress, CA$749K42.52,638
- 6218 James Alan St Cypress, CA$670K421,988
- 6158 James Alan St Cypress, CA$717K532,966
- 6167 James Alan St Cypress, CA$773K532,620
- 6211 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$606K521,786
- 6161 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$569K421,490
- 6157 James Alan St Cypress, CA$627K321,536
- 6228 James Alan St Cypress, CA$634K42.52,230
- 6148 James Alan St Cypress, CA$694K532,620
- 6176 Jeffrey Mark St Cypress, CA$758K42.52,698
- 6166 Jeffrey Mark St Cypress, CA$630K321,536
- 6141 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$650K632,186
- 6147 James Alan St Cypress, CA$788K42.52,650
- 6182 Lee Dr Cypress, CA$594K421,887
- 9711 Juanita St Cypress, CA$909K333,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!