618 5th Ave S, Kent, WA 980322 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,408 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $130,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- New copper plumbing and drainage 2002. 8X12 Garden Shed
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9197100101
- Zillow Home ID: 49118064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 5th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% less than in Kent, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98032 home values.
- 616 5th Ave S Kent, WA$169K21700
- 620 5th Ave S Kent, WA$191K31980
- 614 5th Ave S Kent, WA$234K21.751,100
- 640 5th Ave S APT 102 Kent, WA$137K25960
- 640 5th Ave S APT 102 Kent, WA$219K------
- 636 5th Ave S Kent, WA$544K----3,840
- 522 W Crow St Kent, WA$184K421,440
- 640 5th Ave S Kent, WA$363K21.5960
- 640 5th Ave S APT 101 Kent, WA$142K------
- 640 5th Ave S APT 102 Kent, WA$507K--5--
- 603 Rachael Pl Kent, WA$216K321,355
- 615 5th Ave S Kent, WA$217K31.751,400
- 625 5th Ave S Kent, WA$464K41.752,990
- 528 5th Ave S Kent, WA$221K211,190
- 509 W Crow St # 101 Kent, WA$154K32.51,609
- 702 5th Ave S APT 9 Kent, WA$125K21900
- 702 5th Ave S APT 7 Kent, WA$144K21.5850
- 702 5th Ave S APT 21 Kent, WA$126K21.5850
- 702 5th Ave S APT 2 Kent, WA$144K21.5850
- 702 5th Ave S APT 14 Kent, WA$161K11700
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!