A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,007 all time views
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Accessibility Amenities \ "Level Entry", Additional Buildings \ "None", Appliance Connections \ "Dryer-Electric (220)", Appliance Connections \ "Hot Water Heater-Gas", Appliance Connections \ "Range-Gas", Appliances Included \ "Compactor", Appliances Included \ "Dishwasher", Appliances Included \ "Disposal", Appliances Included \ "Microwave", Appliances Included \ "Range/Oven", Basement Description \ "None", Bedroom 2 \ "Level 1", City \ Bartlesville, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ "Central AC", Counter Top Material \ "Granite", County \ Washington, Den Desc \ "Bookcase", Den Desc \ "Fireplace", Den Desc \ "Level 1", Dining Room Description \ "Combo w/ Living", Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ "Ceiling Fans", Exterior Features \ "Gutters", Exterior Siding \ "Full Brick", Fence \ "Partial", Flooring \ "Carpet", Flooring \ "Laminate", Flooring \ "Tile", Foundation \ "Slab", Garage Capacity \ 2, Garage Description \ "Attached", Garage Description \ "Shelves", Garage Description \ "Storage", Garage Description \ "Work Area", Grade School \ Kane, Hall Bath \ "Full Bath", Handicap Accessible \ Yes, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ "Central", High School \ Bartlesville, HOA Amenities \ "Other", HOA Fee \ 210, HOA Fee Schedule \ Monthly, HOA Mandatory \ Yes, Hot Water \ "Gas", Interior Features \ "Cable TV Wired", Interior Features \ "Smoke Detector", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Wood Burning", Internet List \ Yes, Kitchen \ "Breakfast Nook", Kitchen \ "Level 1", Living Room \ "Formal", Lot Description \ "Cul De Sac", Lot Description \ "Mature Trees", Master Bath \ "Double Sink", Master Bath \ "Full Bath", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Level 1", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Private Bath", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Walk-in Closet", Middle/Jr High School \ Central, Oven Description \ "Single", Patio/Deck \ "Enclosed Patio", Pool on Premises \ "None", Property Sub Type \ Half Duplex, Property Type \ Residential, Range \ 13E, Range Description \ Stove, Roof Material \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, School District \ Bartlesville (81), Sewer \ City, SqFt Source \ Court House, Status \ Pending, Street Type \ Court, Style \ Ranch, Utility Connections Avail. \ "Cable TV", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Electric", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Gas ", Utility Room \ "Inside", Utility Room \ "Level 1", Water Source \ "City", Windows \ "Aluminum", Year Built Source \ Court House, Zip Code \ 74003
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Parcel #: 010143-002000-000000-05
- Zillow Home ID: 78488453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-181K.
Market guideZillow predicts Tulsa Metro home values will rise 1.6% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|628 Chestnut Ct Bartlesville, OK||$157K||--||2||2,257|
|600 Chestnut Ct Bartlesville, OK||$141K||--||2||1,992|
|613 Chestnut Ct Bartlesville, OK||$147K||2||2||2,249|
|603 Chestnut Ct Bartlesville, OK||$146K||2||2||2,010|
|627 Chestnut Ct Bartlesville, OK||$139K||2||2||2,060|
|1445 Apple Alley St Bartlesville, OK||$192K||--||2||2,895|
|1455 Apple Alley St Bartlesville, OK||$178K||--||2||2,510|
|1460 Apple Alley St Bartlesville, OK||$341K||3||4.5||5,520|
|1480 Apple Alley St Bartlesville, OK||$374K||4||3.5||3,564|
|94 Grove Ln Bartlesville, OK||--||--||--||--|
|76 Grove Ln Bartlesville, OK||$194K||4||2||--|
|601 Cherry Ln UNIT O Bartlesville, OK||$135K||2||2||2,183|
|1500 Pecan Pl Bartlesville, OK||$173K||3||2||2,498|
|625 Cherry Ln Bartlesville, OK||$148K||--||2||1,869|
|1501 Pecan Pl Bartlesville, OK||$160K||2||2||2,374|
|633 Cherry Ln Bartlesville, OK||$146K||--||2||2,062|
|605 Cherry Ln Bartlesville, OK||$192K||--||2||2,659|
|601 Cherry Ln Bartlesville, OK||$147K||2||2||2,183|
|1509 Pecan Pl Bartlesville, OK||$167K||3||2||2,558|
|1510 Pecan Pl Bartlesville, OK||$172K||3||2||2,958|
Nearby Schools in Bartlesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.