618 Conover Ln, Saint Louis, MO 631263 beds, 2 baths, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 43 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $123,900
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 14041224
- Unfinished basement
- Seller is a licensed real estate agent.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 24L220708
- Zillow Home ID: 2836681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 Conover Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.6% higher than in Crestwood, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crestwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63126 home values.
- 616 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$125K31968
- 624 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$126K21949
- 614 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$140K221,356
- 621 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$89K21864
- 630 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$147K31.5888
- 612 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$98K311,244
- 612 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$148K311,244
- 638 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$111K21.5720
- 631 Fieldcrest Dr Saint Louis, MO$155K311,495
- 1112 Friendly Dr Saint Louis, MO$135K311,563
- 637 Fieldcrest Dr Saint Louis, MO$129K311,170
- 1439 Grant Rd Webster Groves, MO$215K211,505
- 625 Fieldcrest Dr Saint Louis, MO$146K311,170
- 1409 Grant Rd Webster Groves, MO$333K42.52,275
- 1111 Friendly Dr Saint Louis, MO$128K31875
- 640 Conover Ln Saint Louis, MO$122K211,225
- 641 Fieldcrest Dr Saint Louis, MO$128K211,339
- 1427 Grant Rd Webster Groves, MO$144K31956
- 1407 Grant Rd Webster Groves, MO$191K311,027
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.