- Lot: 3.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,672 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2013 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Expandable, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Loft, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,693 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:49 B:1 L:13A
- Zillow Home ID: 57979424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $331-730K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06477 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Orange as a whole. Among 06477 homes, this home is valued 64.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06477, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Orange, and 48.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06477 home values.
|614 Douglas Dr Orange, CT||$516K||3||2.5||3,216|
|601 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$349K||3||2.5||2,218|
|600 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$355K||3||2.5||1,876|
|611 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$355K||3||2.5||2,100|
|611 Douglas Dr Orange, CT||$432K||3||3||2,868|
|610 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$362K||4||2.5||2,016|
|617 Douglas Dr Orange, CT||$507K||3||3||2,926|
|616 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$446K||4||2.5||2,528|
|596 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$441K||4||2.5||2,741|
|591 Fawn Dr Orange, CT||$340K||3||2.5||1,558|
|624 Douglas Dr Orange, CT||$347K||4||3||1,556|
|623 Douglas Dr Orange, CT||$410K||3||2.5||2,472|
|597 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$429K||4||3||3,132|
|591 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$426K||4||3||2,743|
|592 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$349K||3||3||1,556|
|670 Cranberry Ln Orange, CT||$511K||4||2.5||2,736|
|585 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$325K||4||2||1,632|
|579 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$625K||4||3.5||4,874|
|655 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$350K||3||2||2|
|661 Derby Milford Rd Orange, CT||$341K||3||1.5||2,062|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Turkey Hill School (assigned)1-60.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!