618 E Elm St, Norristown, PA 194013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,213 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,609 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 130010726007
- Zillow Home ID: 67361535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 E Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.1% lower than in Norristown, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19401 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,152 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 620 E Elm St Norristown, PA$188K31.51,609
- 906 Thomas St Norristown, PA$188K32.52,200
- 617 E Elm St Norristown, PA$130K311,320
- 920 Thomas St Norristown, PA$222K32.51,544
- 622 E Elm St Norristown, PA$161K31.51,609
- 619 E Elm St Norristown, PA$149K411,320
- 621 E Elm St Norristown, PA$145K311,586
- 918 Thomas St Norristown, PA$208K32.52,200
- 916 Thomas St Norristown, PA$220K32.51,544
- 914 Thomas St Norristown, PA$221K32.51,544
- 623 E Elm St Norristown, PA$143K311,320
- 912 Thomas St Norristown, PA$222K32.51,544
- 912 Thomas St Norristown, PA$206K32.52,200
- 910 Thomas St Norristown, PA$221K32.51,544
- 908 Thomas St Norristown, PA$220K32.52,200
- 531 E Elm St Norristown, PA--Studio--593
- 921 Thomas St Norristown, PA$102K421,557
- 839 High St Norristown, PA$177K322,009
- 625 E Elm St Norristown, PA$147K311,320
- 851 High St Norristown, PA$194K31.52,009
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.