618 Main St, New London, NH 032574 beds, 3 baths, 6,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1811
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,451,500
- Price/sqft: $221
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,562 sqft
- Parcel #: NLDN M:096 B:014 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 92891993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New London market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New London, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 634 Main St New London, NH$429K624,170
- 656 Main St New London, NH$428K33.52,549
- 668 Main St New London, NH$651K423,920
- 623 Main St New London, NH$543K443,952
- 651 Main St New London, NH$1.15M564,757
- 675 Main St New London, NH$1.33M54.55,795
- 711 Main St New London, NH$1.3M75.55,702
- 776 Main St New London, NH$639K32.52,191
- 456 Main St New London, NH$224K321,687
- 454 Main St New London, NH$334K653,002
- 452 Main St New London, NH$345K432,674
- 432 Main St New London, NH$211K42864
- 856 Main St New London, NH$356K33.51,920
- 879 Main St New London, NH$880K443,312
- 906 Main St New London, NH$538K32.54,344
- 895 Main St New London, NH$926K32.53,612
- 929 Main St New London, NH$900K64.54,196
- 957 Main St New London, NH$192K311,224
- 969 Main St New London, NH$526K432,694
- 1038 Main St New London, NH$495K344,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!