618 Pond St, Bristol, PA 190072 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,002 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $90,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 04023151-001
- Zillow Home ID: 8961109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 Pond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19007 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% less than in Bristol Township, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 616 Pond St Bristol, PA$121K--11,530
- 360 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$156KStudio--1,344
- 358 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$180K--22,080
- 612 Pond St Bristol, PA$131K31806
- 368 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$255KStudio----
- 356 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$167K--21,954
- 610 Pond St Bristol, PA$130K311,258
- 352 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$150K--11,840
- 347 Penn St Bristol, PA$140K31.51,716
- 353 Penn St Bristol, PA$170K411,664
- 351 Penn St Bristol, PA$162K421,638
- 355 Penn St Bristol, PA$336K422,965
- 349 Penn St Bristol, PA$179K421,790
- 345 Penn St Bristol, PA$144K31.51,785
- 350 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$144K421,780
- 355 Penn St Bristol, PA$312K41.52,965
- 343 Penn St Bristol, PA$158K321,176
- 408 Dorrance St Bristol, PA$275K512,222
- 615 Pond St Bristol, PA$142K31.51,218
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.