- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Views: 1,461 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Sump Pump, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., Driveway \ Gravel, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features CF \ Barn, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Softwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Barn, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Fields, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Office Level \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Antique, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Farmhouse, Style \ Historic Vintage, Style \ New Englander, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: BRND M:00008 B:000052 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 112990276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03225 homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Barnstead, and 137.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barnstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Barnstead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!