618 SW 183rd St, Normandy Park, WA 981664 beds, 2 baths, 2,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Wonderful and Quiet Neighborhood. Neighbor on the West is especially terrific! Everyone is friendly and occasional summer block parties are great. Zero Crime!
- Lot: 7,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Professionally Remodeled in 2006. All NEW stainless appliances are included, lots of extra features
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,083 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2791800030
- Zillow Home ID: 48827590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 Sw 183rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98166, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Normandy Park, and 42.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98166 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Normandy Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98166 home values.
- 610 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$406K41.52,140
- 619 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$330K21.51,330
- 627 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$292K211,050
- 630 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$501K42.253,420
- 619 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$335K31.51,450
- 611 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$352K211,110
- 611 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$407K321,820
- 633 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$314K211,310
- 602 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$396K312,440
- 629 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$352K31.51,480
- 603 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$395K311,540
- 605 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$395K31.751,550
- 620 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$483K42.253,050
- 612 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$439K42.52,900
- 628 SW Normandy Rd Normandy Park, WA$395K31.751,440
- 458 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$450K42.252,770
- 635 SW 183rd St Normandy Park, WA$362K311,560
- 18209 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$475K32.52,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!