- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,561 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 1531179
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Laminate, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Property Type \ Residential, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Style \ Ranch, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Fence \ Full, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Cooling System \ Window AC, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Utilities Available \ Cable TV
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3255-00-001-002-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 93245995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is 63.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|732 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$202K||3||2||3,080|
|737 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$185K||4||2.5||3,072|
|800 W Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$124K||4||2||1,865|
|720 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$168K||3||2.5||2,586|
|725 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$198K||3||2||3,975|
|723 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$64K||3||1.75||1,088|
|712 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$133K||3||2||1,973|
|717 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$133K||3||1.75||1,876|
|708 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$166K||3||2||2,476|
|711 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$122K||3||1||1,690|
|801 W Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$230K||4||2||3,513|
|704 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$47K||2||1||704|
|702 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$127K||2||1.75||2,303|
|703 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$98K||3||1||1,225|
|802 W Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$134K||4||2.5||2,112|
|809 W Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$124K||4||3||2,006|
|803 W Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$147K||3||2||2,087|
|738 W Delaware St Tahlequah, OK||$107K||4||1||2,000|
|734 W Delaware St Tahlequah, OK||$49K||1||1||720|
|732 W Delaware St Tahlequah, OK||$61K||2||1||816|
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!