- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
618 Wood Rd, Charleston, WV 253022 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10 3500300000
- Zillow Home ID: 22598639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 618 Wood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% higher than in West Virginia, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
- 620 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$127K------
- 625 Wood Rd Charleston, WV--------
- 608 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$209K42.5--
- 630 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$181K------
- 609 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$213K321,944
- 607 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$126K------
- Wood Rd Charleston, WV--------
- 635 Wood Rd Charleston, WV--------
- 603 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$232K443,214
- 640 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$92K------
- 1701 Edgewood Dr Charleston, WV--------
- 1703 Edgewood Dr Charleston, WV$122K------
- 622 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$80K------
- 633 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$151K342,260
- 1711 Edgewood Dr Charleston, WV$86K------
- 626 Wood Rd Charleston, WV$108K------
- Wood Rd Charleston, WV$62K------
- 1715 Edgewood Dr Charleston, WV$71K------
- 1719 Edgewood Dr Charleston, WV$109K322,090
- 2 Woodsview Hts Charleston, WV--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.