6187 Richfield Ct, Castle Rock, CO 801045 beds, 3 baths, 2,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $290,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 756 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Incredible home with mountain views, walk to park, large rooms, finished like a custome home
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,867 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0426948
- Zillow Home ID: 52462458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6187 Richfield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% higher than in Castle Rock, and 110.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80104 home values.
- 6185 Richfield Ct Castle Rock, CO$380K432,669
- 6198 Richfield Ct Castle Rock, CO$372K532,969
- 6182 Oakley Ct Castle Rock, CO$358K432,664
- 6163 Richfield Ct Castle Rock, CO$292K432,085
- 6184 Richfield Ct Castle Rock, CO$325K432,285
- 6196 Oakley Ct Castle Rock, CO$311K432,117
- 6222 Lancaster Ave Castle Rock, CO$465K332,698
- 6166 Oakley Ct Castle Rock, CO$299K432,066
- 6162 Richfield Ct Castle Rock, CO$325K332,635
- 6247 Lancaster Ave Castle Rock, CO$427K432,474
- 6161 Middleton Ave Castle Rock, CO$470K443,792
- 6189 Oakley Ct Castle Rock, CO$358K532,654
- 6258 Lancaster Ave Castle Rock, CO$497K554,620
- 1303 Kingsfield St Castle Rock, CO$289K431,971
- 1366 Kingsfield St Castle Rock, CO$305K331,967
- 1325 Kingsfield St Castle Rock, CO$329K432,654
- 6203 Middleton Ave Castle Rock, CO$452K443,086
- 1287 Kingsfield St Castle Rock, CO$406K544,080
- 1337 Kingsfield St Castle Rock, CO$397K53.53,958
- 6165 Oakley Ct Castle Rock, CO$284K331,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.