6187 S Lakeview St, Littleton, CO 801204 beds, 4 baths, 3,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $704,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1131 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 584 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,724 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 207721114005
- Zillow Home ID: 13155575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6187 S Lakeview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Littleton, and 9.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80120 home values.
- 6177 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$694K56.52,940
- 6198 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$402K331,536
- 6178 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$572K--42,614
- 6167 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$662K41.53,982
- 6199 S Elati St Littleton, CO$451K321,960
- 6222 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$440K311,552
- 6203 S Elati St Littleton, CO$405K--1.51,580
- 6179 S Elati St Littleton, CO$458K--2.51,784
- 6158 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$468K321,989
- 6147 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$579K332,137
- 6252 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$437K--21,967
- 6190 S Elati St Littleton, CO$400K531,667
- 6243 S Elati St Littleton, CO$395K231,503
- 6180 S Elati St Littleton, CO$385K--1.51,598
- 6261 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$307K--2.51,221
- 6159 S Elati St Littleton, CO$445K--22,014
- 6138 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$432K--31,737
- 6234 S Elati St Littleton, CO$288K--21,520
- 6292 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$462K--3.51,710
- 6127 S Lakeview St Littleton, CO$431K--31,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!