619 Crieve Rd, Nashville, TN 372203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $175,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 14611007400
- Zillow Home ID: 41175580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 619 Crieve Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crieve Hall market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.1% lower than in Nashville, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Crieve Hall home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crieve Hall home values.
- 623 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$282K311,447
- 615 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$199K311,276
- 620 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$332K432,222
- 624 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$279K311,510
- 616 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$308K331,914
- 627 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$200K311,164
- 613 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$306K543,600
- 612 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$355K321,856
- 628 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$312K331,940
- 616 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$278K211,308
- 612 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$297K321,975
- 631 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$351K221,938
- 609 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$290K321,652
- 608 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$248K311,606
- 620 Crieve Rd Nashville, TN$242K211,308
- 632 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$278K21.51,368
- 5061 Dovecote Dr Nashville, TN$332K432,133
- 608 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$283K221,727
- 5057 Dovecote Dr Nashville, TN$313K322,131
- 619 Hogan Rd Nashville, TN$290K321,887
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.