619 Kerper St, Philadelphia, PA 191112 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 340 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 6439291
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 353140320
- Zillow Home ID: 10359867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 619 Kerper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawncrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lawncrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawncrest home values.
- 607 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$207K31.51,392
- 627 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$209K----1,620
- 610 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$240K----2,070
- 6727 Bingham St Philadelphia, PA$190K----1,728
- 614 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$205K----1,205
- 601 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$163K----1,443
- 620 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$197K----2,040
- 637 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$143K----1,080
- 630 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$182K411,200
- 632 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$140K----1,200
- 606-608 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$179K----1,416
- 639 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$140K----1,080
- 622 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$192K----1,833
- 641 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$145K331,100
- 602 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$163K----1,413
- 643 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$132K----935
- 600 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 628 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$141K221,054
- 640 Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$176K321,728
- Kerper St Philadelphia, PA$209K----1,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.