619 Kirkshire Dr, Kirkwood, MO 631223 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $262,500
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Custom Cabinetry, Pantry, SolidSurfaceCounter, Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Open Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Fencing, Level Lot, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, 6 Panel Door(s), Atrium Door(s), Panel Door(s), Some Tilt-In Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 22N330391
- Zillow Home ID: 2803915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 619 Kirkshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63122 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% lower than in Kirkwood, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63122 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63122 home values.
- 625 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$237K321,140
- 613 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$162K321,332
- 11320 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$122K211,025
- 11316 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$173K321,569
- 11324 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$131K311,025
- 618 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$223K321,382
- 11310 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$139K211,025
- 631 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$263K31.51,360
- 607 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$218K321,102
- 612 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$193K311,140
- 624 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$170K311,360
- 11330 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$141K211,025
- 11306 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$125K211,025
- 606 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$196K321,102
- 630 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$189K311,200
- 601 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$171K311,246
- 1024 Regent Ter Kirkwood, MO$288K32.51,475
- 637 Kirkshire Dr Kirkwood, MO$234K421,236
- 11334 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$147K221,193
- 11300 Manchester Rd Kirkwood, MO$159K411,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.