619 Lamont St NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,568 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3040 0089
- Zillow Home ID: 478568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 619 Lamont St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.6% lower than in Washington, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 617 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$459K311,248
- 621 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$448K311,240
- 615 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$445K311,240
- 623 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$593K431,244
- 613 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$443K311,240
- 625 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$432K321,240
- 611 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$462K321,240
- 627 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$518K43.51,600
- 609 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$458K311,240
- 629 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$462K311,240
- 618 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$504K321,242
- 616 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$534K321,458
- 620 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$474K311,242
- 614 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$488K311,242
- 622 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$492K32.51,242
- 612 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$474K311,242
- 624 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$577K341,242
- 607 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$457K311,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.