- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 2,121 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $665,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $821
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 640 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 810 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 048366050
- Zillow Home ID: 15554320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $594-875K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 20.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 71.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|623 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$701K||4||2||1,100|
|615 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$695K||4||2||1,100|
|627 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$664K||2||1||810|
|611 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$882K||4||3||1,990|
|1505 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$670K||2||1||810|
|1504 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$997K||4||3||2,300|
|631 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$691K||4||2||1,100|
|605 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$692K||4||2||1,100|
|1509 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$942K||4||3||2,170|
|1588 Mizzen Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$762K||4||2||1,450|
|1508 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$963K||3||3||1,970|
|1584 Mizzen Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$683K||3||1||960|
|1585 Spinnaker Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.09M||4||2||2,460|
|1511 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$676K||3||1||960|
|1580 Mizzen Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$717K||4||2||1,100|
|1512 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$750K||4||2||1,100|
|1581 Spinnaker Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$722K||4||2||1,100|
|1515 Hawser Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$912K||4||2||1,900|
|551 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$719K||2||2||1,150|
|639 Spindrift Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$688K||4||2||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!