619 Stonehenge Walk Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891783 beds, 2 baths, 1,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 253 sqft
- VIEW DOZENS OF RESALES AND NEW HOMES IN VIRTUAL TOUR IN OUR WEBSITE
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17618617072
- Zillow Home ID: 79872702
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 619 Stonehenge Walk Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 625 Stonehenge Walk Ave Las Vegas, NV$177K32.51,732
- 613 Stonehenge Walk Ave Las Vegas, NV$176K32.51,671
- 622 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K32.51,732
- 628 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,671
- 616 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$178K321,732
- 742 Thornford St Las Vegas, NV$166K32.51,604
- 631 Stonehenge Walk Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K331,671
- 609 Stonehenge Walk Ave Las Vegas, NV$167K32.51,546
- 739 Saint Aidans St Las Vegas, NV$179K32.51,732
- 632 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K32.51,546
- 610 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,732
- 734 Thornford St Las Vegas, NV$183K331,844
- 731 Saint Aidans St Las Vegas, NV$175K32.51,671
- 637 Stonehenge Walk Ave Las Vegas, NV$178K331,732
- 605 Stonehenge Walk Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,671
- 636 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,732
- 604 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$182K32.51,732
- 623 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K32.51,732
- 617 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$148KStudio31,546
- 629 Port Talbot Ave Las Vegas, NV$174K331,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!