6195 Janina Rd, Cocoa, FL 329273 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $57,500
- Price/sqft: $49
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 448 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 23 3523JM000440001200
- Zillow Home ID: 43393838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6195 Janina Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32927 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Cocoa, and 86.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32927 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32927 home values.
- 6191 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$147K321,792
- 6201 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$78K22974
- 4240 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$96K321,134
- 4250 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$71K21876
- 4230 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$70K32988
- 6185 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$122K421,580
- 6200 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$145K322,008
- 6200 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$115K321,268
- Arbor Ave Cocoa, FL$51K211,008
- Alton Ter Cocoa, FL$228K322,180
- 6201 Arbor Ave Cocoa, FL$144K321,440
- 4220 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$94K321,131
- 6203 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$121K321,322
- 6210 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$80K32940
- 6175 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$67K321,092
- 4270 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$165K422,020
- 6207 Janina Rd Cocoa, FL$127K321,594
- 4249 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$78K321,148
- 4241 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$93K321,352
- 4210 Canela Rd Cocoa, FL$121K321,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!