62-64 Nairn Pl, Newark, NJ 071084 beds, 1,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- 302 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 3092800
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 1403034000000033
- Zillow Home ID: 38706525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 62-64 Nairn Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Clinton Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% greater than in Newark, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Clinton Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Clinton Hill home values.
- 66 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$133K----1,764
- 60 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$129K----1,729
- 58 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$221K411,967
- 68-70 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$140K----2,286
- 72 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$144K----2,555
- 61-63 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$291K----4,147
- 65-67 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$215K52.12,185
- 74-76 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$182K----2,107
- 57-59 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$265K----2,853
- 69 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$137K----2,119
- 50-52 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$165K----1,456
- 71-73 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$143K632,680
- 53-55 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$143K----2,092
- 78 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$173K----1,972
- 75 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$128K----1,916
- 46-48 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$194K----1,823
- 80 Nairn Pl Newark, NJ$173K431,969
- 49-51 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$151K----2,310
- 55-57 Nairn Pl Nwk, NJ------3,063
- 77-79 Ingraham Pl Newark, NJ$218K42.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.