62-66 Shotwell St, San Francisco, CA 941033 beds, 2 baths, 3,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $600,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Remodeled, Washer/Dryer, Patio/Deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,541 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 3549 060
- Zillow Home ID: 15143157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 62-66 Shotwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 68 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,452
- 58-60 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--22,854
- 74 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--21,770
- 54 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$909K111,102
- 52 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$645K12584
- 48-50 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.6M--12,896
- 42-44 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.29M--22,560
- 28 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$929K------
- 32 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.09M--11,075
- 1470-1472 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--22,880
- 28-30 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--23,192
- 30 Shotwell St # 2 San Francisco, CA$834K11--
- 18-20 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--22,598
- 77-79 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.22M331,755
- 77-79 Shotwell St #3 San Francisco, CA$1.23M331,615
- 83 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,224
- 1410 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.16M321,490
- 106 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA--311,000
- 330-A S Van Ness Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M32--
- 332 S Van Ness Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.