- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
62 Cornwall St UNIT H, Jamaica Plain, MA 021302 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Jamaica Plain is one of Bostons most diverse neighborhoods. There are three large parks Franklin Park, Jamaica Pond and Arnold Arboretum and additionally many small parks with playgrounds. It is also a quick drive to the Longwood Medical Center where Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center are.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Basement Freezer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 31
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:11 P:02238 S:042
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59210409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 62 Cornwall Street UNIT H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 258.9% greater than in Boston, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 62 Cornwall St Boston, MA$381K21.51,075
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT G Jamaica Plain, MA$667K11.51,947
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT F Jamaica Plain, MA$674K11.51,996
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT E Jamaica Plain, MA$664K11.51,784
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT D Jamaica Plain, MA$289K11.51,114
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT C Jamaica Plain, MA$406K11.51,075
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT B Jamaica Plain, MA$252K11.51,094
- 62 Cornwall St UNIT A Jamaica Plain, MA$445K21.51,218
- 79-81 Brookside Ave Boston, MA$523K623,116
- 83 Brookside Ave # B Jamaica Plain, MA$409K------
- 83 Brookside Ave # B Jamaica Plain, MA$360K11.51,054
- 83 Brookside Ave LOT D Boston, MA$367K21.51,140
- 83-85 Brookside Ave UNIT G Boston, MA$638K21.51,924
- 83-85 Brookside Ave UNIT E Boston, MA$641K11.51,794
- 81 Brookside Ave UNIT 81 Boston, MA$401K311,773
- 83-85 Brookside Ave UNIT D Boston, MA$476K21.51,140
- 62 Cornwall St # D Boston, MA$458K21.51,114
- 62 Cornwall St # D Boston, MA$346K21.51,114
- 79 Brookside Ave UNIT 79 Boston, MA$396K311,743
- 87-89 Brookside Ave UNIT G Boston, MA$653K12.51,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!