- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1919
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,736 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 71811798
- APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, FLOORING \ Tile, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,119 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0192 B:0000 L:0022
- Zillow Home ID: 59241660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-286K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is 75.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!