62 Moss Woods Dr, Madison, MS 391104 beds, 2 baths, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Other features include: laundry room, great guest bathroom, large deck and yard.
Swing set and playhouse can stay or go based on preference.
Neighborhood also includes two pools and tennis courts, private boat marina and launch, nature trails and plenty of green space throughout.
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 51 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 072E15A0018200
- Zillow Home ID: 68261029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 62 Moss Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 39110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Madison, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 39110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 39110 home values.
- 58 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$192K421,762
- 66 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$188K322,048
- 34 Moss Woods Pl Madison, MS$182K322,060
- 36 Moss Woods Pl Madison, MS$235K42.52,646
- 61 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$267K432,437
- 70 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$181K42.52,032
- 54 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$182K322,013
- 65 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$164K321,802
- 59 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$251K42.52,584
- 20 Moss Woods Cv Madison, MS$209K32.52,199
- 79 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$171K42.5--
- 69 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$263K42.52,444
- 32 Moss Woods Pl Madison, MS$190K321,964
- 39 Moss Woods Pl Madison, MS$214K332,400
- 231 Northbay Dr Madison, MS$218K422,214
- 74 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$194K32.52,151
- 24 Moss Woods Cv Madison, MS$216K32.52,340
- 221 Northbay Dr Madison, MS$183K322,004
- 235 Northbay Dr Madison, MS$177K321,800
- 71 Moss Woods Dr Madison, MS$209K32.52,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!