62 Pleasant Hill Rd, Brunswick, ME 040113 beds, 1 bath, 1,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This 2.52 acre lot includes a Single Family Ranch Style Home with Detached Garage and Shed. Property located at corner of Pleasant Hill Road and Baribeau Drive. This property can be subdivided.
Single Family Ranch Style Home on Huge Corner Lot, Built 1948.
1598 Total Square Feet, Slab Foundation.
Open Floor Plan with 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, Living Room, Kitchen & Dining Area, Utility Room.
Wall to Wall Carpeting in Bedrooms and Living Room. Vinyl Floored Kitchen & Dining Room.
Working Fireplace in Living Room.Chimney Flue Cleaned in 2011.
Recently Installed 2 Picture Windows, 5 Bedroom Windows and 1 Bathroom Window.
Metal Roof (2006).
3 Side External Vinyl Siding.
New High Efficiency Oil Fired Furnace (2013).
Detached One Car Garage with Separate Enclosed Above Ceiling Storage Area, 300 Sq. Ft.
One Large Exterior Storage Shed (Stained 2008), 432 Sq. Ft. This was once a stable for horses.
Septic Sewer Disposal Tank Pumped 2008, 2011 and 2013.
Subdividable - With the present subsurface waste disposal the number of units permitted are 3. If public sewer, it would be 12 units.
Zoning (R4 Medical Use District Zone) Permits: Dwelling 1 or 2 Families, Dwelling 3 or More Units, Greenhouse or Florist. Allows by special permit among others: Business Office, Assisted Living Facility, Educational Facility, Parklng Facility, Religious Facility or Institution, Professional Office, Veterinary Office,
Warehouse Storage Facility.
Located 1.2 miles from Bowdoin College in beautiful Brunswick, Maine.
- Lot: 2.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 129 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: BRUN M:022 L:031
- Zillow Home ID: 84909529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 62 Pleasant Hill Road
- 66 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$155K211,270
- 85 Baribeau Dr STE 4 Brunswick, ME$127K--0.51,400
- 72 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$222K--1.51,638
- 27 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$213K421,800
- 55 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$280K------
- 79 Baribeau Dr Brunswick, ME$218K--1.51,568
- 25 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$253K331,392
- 78 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$276K222,076
- 2 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$205K321,152
- 26 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$260K231,552
- 23 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$308K32.51,648
- 65 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$202K31.51,344
- 4 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$259K32.51,704
- 14 Pasture Ln Brunswick, ME$342K322,752
- 10 Pasture Ln Brunswick, ME$127K11979
- 24 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$233K32.51,536
- 59 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$198K21960
- 1 Dionne Cir Brunswick, ME$218K321,749
- 73 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$152K311,068
- 38 Pleasant Hill Rd Brunswick, ME$220K321,620