A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-180K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
- + 13K VALUE
- Project cost: $10,828
- See deck ideas
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
- + 16.1K VALUE
- Project cost: $18,120
- See bathroom ideas
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 1,526
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $162,937
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Stucco
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Heat Type: Steam
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Other Room 1 Description: Porch
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:22 L:173-0
- Zillow Home ID: 57814392
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Canaan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.