62 Seaverns AveUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 10/10/12: $343,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,055 sq ft
- Lot:1,055 sqft
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $343,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow429
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #W:19 P:01139 S:002
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID60112506
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$393,934||$362K – $425K||+$3,873||$373||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,392/mo||$1.7K – $2.9K/mo||-$33||$2.27||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 8.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Boston, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 62 Seaverns Avenue UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Agassiz (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Curley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Boston International High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Mendell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- John F Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Greater Egleston Community High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005