- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,551 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 4411069
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Foundation \ Block, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Paved, Sewer \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, Water Type \ Lake, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, GarageAndParking \ Finished, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, Style \ Gambrel, Electric \ 200 Amp, Roads \ Private, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, WaterHeater \ Oil, Water Access Description \ Owned, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, Sewer \ Holding Tank, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Studio\Workshop, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ B, Kitchen Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Water Body Name \ COBBETTS POND, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: WNDM M:21 B:K L:31
- Zillow Home ID: 86807297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-760K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03087 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Windham as a whole. Among 03087 homes, this home is 32.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Windham, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03087 home values.
|64 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$531K||3||1||2,078|
|60 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$421K||2||2||1,332|
|58 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$786K||3||3.5||2,884|
|66 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$411K||2||1.5||1,288|
|35 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$360K||2||1.5||1,920|
|56 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$681K||3||2.5||2,343|
|68 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$563K||3||2||1,890|
|54 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$748K||3||3.5||2,870|
|70 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$692K||2||2.5||2,248|
|52 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$415K||3||1||1,161|
|72 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$659K||2||2.5||2,704|
|50 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$468K||3||2.5||1,352|
|74 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$719K||3||2.5||2,588|
|48 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$676K||5||3.5||4,354|
|76 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$504K||4||1.5||1,499|
|46 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$441K||4||2||1,669|
|78 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$502K||--||--||--|
|44 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$477K||4||2||1,760|
|84 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$854K||4||2.5||2,855|
|80 Turtle Rock Rd Windham, NH||$775K||3||2.5||2,503|
Nearby Schools in Windham
Alton Central School (Elem) (assigned)PK-841.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!