- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
62 Whitehall St, Providence, RI 029094 beds, 2 baths, 1,911 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $108,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,911 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:1040615 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65822226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 62 Whitehall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silverlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% higher than in Providence, and 219.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
- 66 Whitehall St Providence, RI$101K311,040
- 54 Whitehall St Providence, RI$116K31.51,865
- 59 Clarence St Providence, RI$140K411,973
- 58 Whitehall St Providence, RI$120K321,443
- 50 Whitehall St Providence, RI$109K421,560
- 46 Whitehall St Providence, RI$125K311,170
- 70 Whitehall St Providence, RI$122K422,164
- 62 Clarence St Providence, RI$144K633,487
- 58 Sterling Ave Providence, RI$168K------
- 76 Whitehall St Providence, RI$130K621,782
- 62 Sterling Ave Providence, RI$154K933,888
- 44 Sterling Ave Providence, RI--------
- 21 Cumerford St Providence, RI$151K51.51,498
- 57 Sterling Ave Providence, RI$123K312,592
- 68 Clarence St Providence, RI$151K933,276
- 66 Sterling Ave Providence, RI$140K633,120
- 45 Sterling Ave Providence, RI$142K321,672
- 80 Whitehall St Providence, RI$225K934,308
- 40 Sterling Ave Providence, RI$153K331,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.