- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
620 Ahakea St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 3 baths, 2,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $1,930,000
- Parking: 575 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,712 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350140350000
- Zillow Home ID: 610941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Ahakea Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 1.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 612 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.7M421,728
- 624 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2M252,883
- 576 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$2.39M44.52,864
- 630 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.56M442,551
- 566 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$1.9M532,450
- 619 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.84M432,254
- 609 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.08M443,062
- 4341 Panini Loop Honolulu, HI$5.24M633,676
- 636 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.09M332,866
- 560 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$1.82M32.52,354
- 635 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.72M321,426
- 603 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.9M432,892
- 561 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$2M542,292
- 642 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.89M332,435
- 554 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$1.81M632,267
- 555 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.48M44.53,820
- 4373 Hopeloa Pl Honolulu, HI$2.35M332,188
- 626 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.68M64.53,994
- 4379 Hopeloa Pl Honolulu, HI$4.09M32.55,090
- 559 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$3.79M44.54,009
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.