- Lot: 1.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,911 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $665,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- View: Water
- Air Condition \ Central 2+, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ DoubleOven, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ TrashComp, Appliances \ Wine Cooler, Category \ Residential, Construction \ 1/2BrckVneer, Construction \ Vinyl/Alumin, Fence \ OtherFencing, Fence \ PrivacyFence, Fireplace \ GasLog, Fireplace \ Two, FTR_WATERPROP \ Boat House, FTR_WATERPROP \ Boat Lift, FTR_WATERPROP \ Dock, FTR_WATERPROP \ Lake Guntersville, FTR_WATERPROP \ River Front, FTR_WATERPROP \ Tennessee River, FTR_WATERPROP \ Water Front, FTR_WATERPROP \ Water View, Garage/Carport \ TwoCarGar, Heat \ Central 2+, Heat \ Gas, Listing Status \ Active, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ 2Story, Sub Structure \ Slab
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,778 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 1503050001063000
- Zillow Home ID: 144744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 35976 homes, this home is valued 496.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35976, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Guntersville, and 47.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35976 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Guntersville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|650 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$674K||3||2||2,373|
|580 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$650K||3||4||3,060|
|680 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$1.77M||--||2.5||5,642|
|645 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$301K||3||1.5||2,227|
|544 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$650K||--||3.5||1,786|
|683 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$335K||--||--||1,896|
|700 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$813K||--||1||2,742|
|575 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$490K||--||2||3,818|
|514 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$654K||--||2||1,984|
|515 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$464K||--||2||3,002|
|724 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$725K||--||2||1,853|
|85 Cotton Rd Guntersville, AL||$301K||--||2||2,461|
|145 Cotton Rd Guntersville, AL||$321K||--||4||2,646|
|Brown Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$685K||--||2||1,817|
|770 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$1.1M||--||6||3,760|
|45 Cotton Rd Guntersville, AL||$521K||--||4||2,210|
|411 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$569K||--||2||2,754|
|2 Cotton Rd Guntersville, AL||--||--||--||--|
|171 Cotton Rd Guntersville, AL||$417K||--||4||3,223|
|800 Browns Creek Rd Guntersville, AL||$880K||--||4||4,076|
Nearby Schools in Guntersville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!