620 Dlyn St, Columbus, OH 43228
Sold on 5/31/13: $60,600
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,224 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1972
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $60,600
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Basketball Court
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Days on Zillow285
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size360
- Parcel #570146354
- Room Count5
- School DistrictSOUTH WESTERN CSD 2511 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34090649
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$60,747||$57K – $64K||-$395||$49||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$844/mo||$675 – $962/mo||-$12||$0.69||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Westchester-Green Countrie home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Columbus as a whole. Among Westchester-Green Countrie homes, this home is valued 46.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westchester-Green Countrie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% higher than in Columbus, and 210.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westchester-Green Countrie home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester-Green Countrie home values.
Neighborhood for 620 Dlyn Street
- 616 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K22.01,224
- 624 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$62K32.01,296
- 626 Dlyn St # I-9 Columbus, OH$62K21.51,224
- 630 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$60K21.51,224
- 604 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K22.01,224
- 623 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K23.01,224
- 617 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$26K31.01,296
- 607 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$63K21.01,301
- 605 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$65K22.01,224
- 603 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$53K32.01,296
- 594 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$44K33.01,296
- 646 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$63K24.01,380
- 601 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$60K32.01,224
- 599 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$52K32.01,296
- 668 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$69K23.01,296
- 597 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$66K21.51,224
- 590 Dlyn St # 2 Columbus, OH$53K32.01,296
- 595 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$55K22.01,080
- 593 Dlyn St # 8 Columbus, OH$62K32.01,224
- 591 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$53K32.01,296
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005