- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
620 Halela St, Kailua, HI 967344 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,159 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Oct 1992 for $285,000
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 1430610490000
- Zillow Home ID: 636232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Halela Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96734 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Kailua, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 96734 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kailua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96734 home values.
- 618A Halela St Kailua, HI$780K431,992
- 630A Halela St Kailua, HI$643K411,140
- 622 Halela St Kailua, HI$714K311,728
- 621 Auwai St APT A Kailua, HI$640K31960
- 630 Halela St Kailua, HI$624K311,700
- 618 Halela St Kailua, HI$650K32864
- 627 Auwai St # A Kailua, HI$803K32.52,231
- Halela Pl HI--------
- 621 Auwai St APT B Kailua, HI$789K421,956
- 610A Halela St Kailua, HI$655K31836
- 636 Halela St APT A Kailua, HI$681K51.51,078
- 610 Halela St APT A Kailua, HI$635K21954
- 633 Auwai St # A Kailua, HI$849K322,187
- 636 Halela St Kailua, HI$664K421,404
- Auwai St HI--------
- 604 Halela St Kailua, HI$685K32900
- 621 Auwai St Kailua, HI$714K431,336
- 605 Auwai St Kailua, HI$762K632,304
- 627 Auwai St Kailua, HI$708K421,348
- 639 Auwai St # A Kailua, HI$644K21828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!