620 Holly St, Elgin, IL 601232 beds, 1 bath, 938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 938 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0614382014
- Zillow Home ID: 4633631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Holly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Elgin, and 1150.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 618 Holly St Elgin, IL$133K42--
- 181 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$119K------
- 175 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$101K------
- 169 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$143K------
- 621 Holly St Elgin, IL$72K11900
- 203 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$116K421,828
- 619 Holly St Elgin, IL$76K31.51,342
- 163 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$153K321,660
- 163 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$83K321,660
- 162 Jewett St Elgin, IL$129K22--
- 164 Jewett St Elgin, IL$149K------
- 158 Jewett St Elgin, IL$128K421,721
- 611 Holly St Elgin, IL$141K------
- 211 Gertrude St Elgin, IL$127K------
- 152 Jewett St Elgin, IL$92K221,094
- 138 Jewett St Elgin, IL$115K42--
- 617 South St Elgin, IL$142K42--
- 635 South St Elgin, IL$160K------
- 200 Jewett St Elgin, IL$132K------
- 210 Jewett St Elgin, IL$140K311,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.