620 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 200103 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,585 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3052 0144
- Zillow Home ID: 479159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Irving St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% less than in Washington, and 31.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 618 Irving St NW Washington, DC$433K311,296
- 622 Irving St NW Washington, DC$508K52.51,296
- 616 Irving St NW Washington, DC$673K441,818
- 624 Irving St NW Washington, DC$483K311,296
- 626 Irving St NW Washington, DC$479K311,296
- 628 Irving St NW Washington, DC$486K42.51,296
- 610 Irving St NW APT 206 Washington, DC$284K21555
- 610 Irving St NW APT 205 Washington, DC$289K21558
- 610 Irving St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$280K11557
- 610 Irving St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$394K22856
- 610 Irving St NW APT T01 Washington, DC$343K21753
- 610 Irving St NW APT T03 Washington, DC$269K11573
- 610 Irving St NW Washington, DC$297K21766
- 610 Irving St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$407K22867
- 610 Irving St NW APT 105 Washington, DC$287K21559
- 610 Irving St NW APT 303 Washington, DC$282K11567
- 610 Irving St NW APT T02 Washington, DC$340K21781
- 610 Irving St NW APT 103 Washington, DC$283K11577
- 610 Irving St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$363K21784
- 610 Irving St NW APT T04 Washington, DC$291K11638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.