620 Julia St, Houston, TX 770222 beds, 1 bath, 1,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2006
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,189 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 0670540060001
- Zillow Home ID: 27879047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Julia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northside-Northline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% less than in Houston Metro, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northside-Northline home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northside-Northline home values.
- Melrose St Houston, TX--------
- 616 Julia St Houston, TX$94K211,179
- 625 Julia St Houston, TX$72K31.51,444
- 7911 Melrose St Houston, TX$69K21922
- 621 Julia St Houston, TX$74K211,080
- 8020 Melrose St Houston, TX$71K31988
- 8006 Melrose St Houston, TX$91K31.51,288
- 8107 Melrose St Houston, TX$67K311,620
- 7907 Melrose St Houston, TX$68K21562
- 8002 Melrose St Houston, TX$87K421,701
- 8006 Appleton St Houston, TX$77K211,488
- 8004 Appleton St Houston, TX$54K21740
- 7910 Melrose St Houston, TX$67K21740
- 8201 Melrose St Houston, TX$61K21836
- 7901 Melrose St Houston, TX$79K211,008
- 7908 Appleton St Houston, TX$110K42.52,132
- 8106 Melrose St Houston, TX$76K311,104
- 8108 Appleton St Houston, TX$87K31888
- 531 Apache St Houston, TX$69K21680
- 7904 Appleton St Houston, TX--211,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.