- Lot: 19.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 1,400 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $895,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $848
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ Yes, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 10601121000
- Zillow Home ID: 112751955
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $975K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95033 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Watsonville as a whole. Among 95033 homes, this home is valued 9.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% lower than in Watsonville, and 53.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95033 home values.
|475 Maymens Flat Rd T Los Gatos, CA||$898K||2||1||1,250|
|30003 Loma Prieta Way Los Gatos, CA||$771K||3||1||2,100|
|30130 Highland Way Los Gatos, CA||$426K||2||1.5||800|
|31000 Mt Madonna Rd Morgan Hill, CA||$1.09M||3||2||2,148|
|30201 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$590K||1||1||968|
|30003 Loma Prieta Way Los Gatos, CA||$735K||3||1||2,100|
|30003 Loma Prieta Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.09M||3||1||1,839|
|30003 Summit Road Los Gatos, CA||$910K||3||1||2,100|
|30455 Highland Way Los Gatos, CA||$679K||2||1||1,200|
|Land Only Morgan Hill, CA||$1.29M||2||3||2,456|
|31440 Loma Prieta Way Los Gatos, CA||$729K||--||--||--|
|620 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$665K||3||1.5||1,297|
|29360 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$573K||1||1||900|
|715 Ormsby Trl Corralitos, CA||$699K||3||2||--|
|715 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$509K||3||2||--|
|900 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
|815 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$899K||--||--||--|
|955 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|605 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$1.2M||3||3.5||3,174|
|795 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!