- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
620 N Timber Rd, Midwest City, OK 731303 beds, 2 baths, 2,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 630 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 156350630
- Zillow Home ID: 89347045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 N Timber Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% less than in Midwest City, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73130 home values.
- 616 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$185K321,918
- 624 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$186K321,842
- 600 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$112K421,836
- 612 N Timber Rd Oklahoma City, OK$186K321,796
- 608 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$112K321,835
- 600 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$178K421,836
- 10711 NE 5th St Oklahoma City, OK$265K43.52,590
- 700 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$218K322,080
- 531 Slim Dr Midwest City, OK$179K321,839
- 628 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$232K32.52,309
- 635 N Timber Rd Midwest City, OK$193K322,163
- 539 Slim Dr Midwest City, OK$189K321,893
- 527 Slim Dr Midwest City, OK$164K321,772
- 535 Slim Dr Midwest City, OK$179K321,899
- 10708 NE 5th St Midwest City, OK$181K321,768
- 10804 Taylor Paige Dr Midwest City, OK$192K321,840
- 10803 Blue Sky Dr Midwest City, OK$179K321,630
- 523 Slim Dr Midwest City, OK$172K421,931
- 10808 Taylor Paige Dr Midwest City, OK$183K321,861
- 10809 Taylor Paige Dr Midwest City, OK$199K42.51,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!