- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
620 NE 52nd St, Miami, FL 331373 beds, 2 baths, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 275 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0132190040570
- Zillow Home ID: 43829889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Ne 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 630 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$746K221,948
- 610 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$696K231,909
- 621 NE 51st St Miami, FL$867K32.52,199
- 611 NE 51st St Miami, FL$570K32.52,148
- 651 NE 51st St Miami, FL$480K22.51,627
- 635 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$490K322,015
- 625 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$452K421,860
- 640 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$490K221,653
- 600 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$529K32.52,566
- 645 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$565K322,053
- 661 NE 51st St Miami, FL$482K21.51,222
- 601 NE 51st St Miami, FL$524K322,355
- 661 NE 51st St Miami, FL$305K21.51,222
- 611 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$422K221,604
- 665 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$476K221,714
- 601 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$454K321,837
- 650 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$436K231,733
- 630 NE 51st St Miami, FL$572K222,013
- 550 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$572K221,929
- 620 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$535K332,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.