This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,617 all time views
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $125,000
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev
- Boathouse \ None
- Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Walk out balcony
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Entrance Foyer
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Concierge
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Parking Desc \ 1 Car Garage
- Parking Desc \ Parking Deck
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Rooms Desc \ Other
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ High Rise (6 or more stories)
- Unit Faces \ North
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 14 00490008072
- Zillow Home ID: 55016545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-125K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Atlanta, and 121.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!