This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-157K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 784 sqft
- Built in 1965
- All time views: 1,928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $134,000
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev
- Boathouse \ None
- Construction Desc \ Brick & Frame
- Dining Room Desc \ None
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Prof Landscaping
- Exterior \ Walk out balcony
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Other
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Lake Name \ None
- Laundry Features\Location \ Other
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Other
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Security
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ 2 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ Parking Deck
- Pets Allowed? \ Yes
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Rooms Desc \ Exercise Room
- Setting \ Other
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ High Rise (6 or more stories)
- Garbage disposal
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 14 00490008115
- Pets: Small dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 55016588
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33% lower than in Atlanta, and 63.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
|Other Units in this Building (254)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 620 Peachtree St NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!