- Built in 1990
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,349 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $314
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $387
- MLS #: 15890477
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, View \ Other View, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Association Amenities \ Sauna, Laundry Locations \ Community, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Building Structure Style \ Other, Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Parking Type \ Community Garage, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Security Safety \ Gated Community with Guard, Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ Y
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 164
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 5504028111
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 65237270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-470K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid Wilshire home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid Wilshire homes, this home is 61.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid Wilshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Wilshire home values.
|Other Units in this Building (157)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 620 S Gramercy Pl|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!