620 Schuylkill St, Harrisburg, PA 171105 beds, 1 bath, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,237 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Flooring: Carpet
- Eat-in Kitchen, Pets Allowed, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10-015-084
- Zillow Home ID: 86412135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Schuylkill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% less than in Harrisburg Metro, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 17110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harrisburg Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17110 home values.
- 622 Schuylkill St Harrisburg, PA$57K511,692
- 2503 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$39K311,196
- 2505 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$41K311,079
- Agate St Harrisburg, PA$42K311,070
- 2507 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$42K311,070
- 2513 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$51K321,070
- 636 Schuylkill St Harrisburg, PA$49K411,372
- 2510 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$57K311,419
- 2510 Jefferson St Harrisburg, PA$61K411,900
- 638 Schuylkill St Harrisburg, PA$48K411,092
- 2512 Jefferson St Harrisburg, PA$90K411,248
- 2512 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$49K311,280
- 2516 Jefferson St Harrisburg, PA$47K411,372
- 2518 Jefferson St Harrisburg, PA$40K411,372
- 2516 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$64K31.51,280
- 2520 Jefferson St Harrisburg, PA$47K511,372
- 2518 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$71K31.51,280
- 2520 Agate St Harrisburg, PA$50K311,280
- 2505 N 6th St Harrisburg, PA$47K311,148
- 616 Oxford St Harrisburg, PA$42K311,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!