620 Vrain St, Denver, CO 802043 beds, 1 bath, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0506620039000
- Zillow Home ID: 13338133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Vrain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Denver, and 129.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Park home values.
- 626 Vrain St Denver, CO$117K11588
- 614 Vrain St Denver, CO$178K411,200
- 632 Vrain St Denver, CO$201K311,130
- 612 Vrain St Denver, CO$196K421,462
- 636 Vrain St Denver, CO$210K22980
- 610 Vrain St Denver, CO$183K211,178
- 615 Utica St Denver, CO$191K211,496
- 617 Utica St Denver, CO$155K22717
- 611 Utica St Denver, CO$194K421,600
- 619 Utica St Denver, CO$149K32717
- 643 Vrain St Denver, CO$259K421,672
- 627 Vrain St Denver, CO$153K21704
- 640 Vrain St Denver, CO$211K32.51,058
- 609 Utica St Denver, CO$157K31949
- 621 Utica St Denver, CO$140K22717
- 651 Vrain St Denver, CO$147K31836
- 619 Vrain St Denver, CO$186K31836
- 600 Vrain St Denver, CO$176K222,002
- 635 Utica St Denver, CO$141K22717
- 611 Vrain St Denver, CO$163K31836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.