- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
620 Woodbine Ave, Oak Park, IL 603025 beds, 3 baths, 2,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,518 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16063210120000
- Zillow Home ID: 3802403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Woodbine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% lower than in Oak Park, and 606% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60302 home values.
- 622 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$725K--2.51,974
- 616 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$651K--4.53,702
- 626 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$442K--1.51,160
- 614 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$435K--1.51,635
- 630 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$516K--1.51,835
- 610 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$709K--2.52,174
- 606 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$644K54.54,200
- 632 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$531K--1.51,854
- 636 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$750K42.52,041
- 606 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$1.11M54.54,200
- 621 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$590K421,944
- 623 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$537K--1.51,856
- 617 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$633K--21,740
- 602 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$692K42.51,985
- 627 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$519K--3.52,940
- 640 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$633K--2.52,496
- 611 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$777K--2.54,455
- 631 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$525K--21,898
- 635 N Kenilworth Ave Oak Park, IL$477K--21,827
- 548 Woodbine Ave Oak Park, IL$575K332,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.