- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
620 Woodside Dr, Woodside, CA 940623 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1,675,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069141140
- Zillow Home ID: 15591470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 620 Woodside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.9% less than in Woodside, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 610 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.26M432,240
- 630 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$3.19M43.53,140
- 121 Croydon Way Woodside, CA$4.61M36.54,300
- 125 Ridgeway Rd Woodside, CA$2.3M32.52,480
- 625 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.33M322,240
- 640 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.76M------
- 645 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.95M42.52,660
- 585 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.55M433,250
- 131 Croydon Way Woodside, CA$2.84M44.53,220
- 580 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.33M32.52,730
- 650 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.62M432,800
- 130 Ridgeway Rd Woodside, CA$4.64M44.53,950
- 665 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.37M43.52,680
- 565 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.83M34.53,032
- 120 Croydon Way Woodside, CA$5.01M44.53,990
- 125 Kenmore Way Woodside, CA$4.6M33.53,690
- 140 Ridgeway Rd Woodside, CA$2.63M43.53,520
- 660 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.32M322,780
- 520 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.25M332,270
- 130 Croydon Way Woodside, CA$3.11M433,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.