6201 NW Garfield Ave, Vancouver, WA 986633 beds, 2 baths, 2,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 14023333
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Private Yard/Coutyard
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,203 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 46
- Lot width: 172
- Parcel #: 037920226
- Zillow Home ID: 23241998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6201 Nw Garfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% less than in Vancouver, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vancouver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6207 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$251K321,633
- 1202 NW 62nd St Vancouver, WA$208K321,538
- 6209 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$189K31.751,484
- 1200 NW 62nd St Vancouver, WA$211K41.751,778
- 1213 NW 62nd St Vancouver, WA$217K31.751,525
- 6202 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$190K31.51,268
- 1207 NW 62nd St Vancouver, WA$177K321,532
- 6303 NW Bernie Dr Vancouver, WA$279K31.51,858
- 1301 NW 63rd St Vancouver, WA$201K321,490
- 6301 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$203K31.751,465
- 6307 NW Bernie Dr Vancouver, WA$173K32.251,452
- 6110 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$212K31.751,657
- 1201 NW 62nd St Vancouver, WA$209K31.751,554
- 1300 NW 63rd St Vancouver, WA$229K31.751,892
- 6309 NW Bernie Dr Vancouver, WA$205K31.751,529
- 1302 NW 62nd St Vancouver, WA$207K32.251,261
- 6119 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$209K321,189
- 6115 NW Garfield Ave Vancouver, WA$203K31.751,521
- 1303 NW 63rd St Vancouver, WA$256K42.252,087
- 1300 NW 61st St Vancouver, WA$210K421,867
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.